From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Railroad Pass can refer to:
- A rail pass that can be used to travel on a railway, usually for a specific period of time rather than specific place. These include:
- The Eurail Pass / The Interrail Pass (Europe)
- The Japan Rail Pass (Japan)
- The Korea Rail Pass (South Korea)
- The Indrail Pass (India)
- The TR Pass (Taiwan)
- Various concessionary fares on the British railway network
- The BritRail Pass, available only to those who do not reside in the United Kingdom (see Rail transport in Great Britain)
- Other season tickets
- Railroad Pass (Arizona), a mountain pass in the U.S. state of Arizona
- Railroad Pass (Nevada), a mountain pass in the city of Henderson, Nevada, United States
- Railroad Pass (British Columbia), a mountain pass in Canada's province of British Columbia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Railroad Pass.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.