From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rainbird in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rainbird, Rain Bird or Rainbirds may refer to:
- Rainbird, colloquial name given to various birds thought to sing before rain, including the European Green Woodpecker, Jamaican Lizard Cuckoo, Pacific Koel, Channel-billed Cuckoo, Burchell's Coucal and Black-faced Cuckoo-shrike, as well as certain swifts whose movements are thought to signal the coming of rain
- Rain Bird (legend), a Native American legendary animal
- Victor Noble Rainbird (1887–1936), British painter, stained glass artist and illustrator
- Rainbirds, 1980s German band centred on singer Katharina Franck
- Rainbirds, instrumental closing song from Tom Waits' 1983 album Swordfishtrombones
- The Rainbird Pattern, 1972 novel by Victor Canning
- Rain Bird, 1980s song by Love and Rockets
- The Rainbirds, 1968 novel by Janet Frame
- Rainbird (software company), software label owned by Telecomsoft and Microprose
- Rain Bird, irrigation supplies manufacturer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.