From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rainbow coalition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rainbow Coalition may refer to:
- Rainbow/PUSH Coalition, a US political organization, originally separate entities named PUSH and the National Rainbow Coalition
- Green-Rainbow Party, a US political party, originally separate entities named the Massachusetts Green Party and the Rainbow Coalition of Boston
- Rainbow Coalition (Fred Hampton), an alliance of various US political organizations, including Jose Cha Cha Jimenez and the Young Lords.
- National Rainbow Coalition, a former Kenyan political alliance
- The 24th Government of Ireland, formed by Fine Gael, Labour and Democratic Left parties
- A combination of several political parties in Finland, in power between 1995 to 2003 and from 2011 (see List of political parties in Finland)
- The Mizrahi Democratic Rainbow Coalition in Israel
- A group of political parties in Belgium, formed in 1999 under the premiership of Guy Verhofstadt (see Belgium#Government and politics)
- Any coalition government composed of a coalition of several ideologically unrelated political parties united by opposition to one or more dominant parties.
- A proposal put forward by the Scottish National Party for a coalition involving several UK political parties during the 2010 United Kingdom government formation negotiations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rainbow Coalition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.