From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Raindrops or raindrop can refer to a drop of water.
It may also refer to:
- Frédéric Chopin's Prelude, Op. 28, No. 15 (Raindrop)
- "Raindrops" (Dee Clark song)
- "Raindrops" (Stunt song)
- "Raindrops" (Jeremih song)
- "Raindrops" (Basement Jaxx song)
- "Raindrops (Encore Une Fois)", a mashup by Sash!
- The Raindrops, a New York pop group
- Mozilla Raindrop, a messaging application
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.