Raisio Oyj, known internationally as Raisio Group (OMX: RAIVV), is a Finnish company that makes cereal products and animal feeds and engages in life-sciences. Raisio produces Benecol, an ingredient used in a range of cholesterol-reducing spreads, dairy products and condiments marketed under its Benecol brand name. In 2004, the company divested its paper chemical division, Raisio Chemicals, to Ciba Specialty Chemicals. In 2009, Raisio sold its margarine business to Bunge Limited. Raisio Group acquired the British food company Glisten in 2010. The next year, Raisio acquired Big Bear.
- "Raisio to sell margarine business, shares soar". Reuters UK. Thomson Reuters. 2009-05-14. Retrieved 2010-12-14.
- "2004 Industry Review". Chemical & Engineering News Volume 82, Number 51 (American Chemical Society). 2004-12-20. pp. 26–33.
- "Bunge Limited (BG) Company Profile". Reuters.com. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2010-12-14.
- "Raisio finalises UK snack food acquisition". Food&DrinkEurope.com (Decision News Media). 2010-04-08. Retrieved 2010-12-14.
- Raisio completes capture of Sugar Puffs owner Big Bear