From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rajah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- See also Raja (disambiguation).
Rajah may refer to:
- Rajah, an alternate spelling of Raja, Sanskrit word for King and meaning "monarch" throughout the Indian Subcontinent.
- Rajah (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Universe
- Rajah, an orange-striped tiger from Disney's Aladdin (1992 Disney film).
- A. M. Rajah, playback singer
- Indranee Rajah, a Deputy Speaker of Singapore's Parliament
- Rajah Humabon, Muslim king of the Philippines, during the 16th century
- Rajah Lakandula, Muslim king of the Philippines, during the 16th century
- Rajah Muthiah Chettiar, Tamil banker, educationist, philanthropist, and politician
- Rajah Sulayman, Muslim king of the Philippines, during the 16th century
- Rogers Hornsby, professional baseball player for the St. Louis Cardinals. He was nicknamed "The Rajah"
- Rajah butterflies, certain brush-footed butterflies in the genus Charaxes
- Culex rajah, a culicine mosquito species
- Nepenthes rajah, a pitcher plant species
- Rajah Brooke's Birdwing, the swallowtail butterfly species Trogonoptera brookiana
- Rajah (dog), famed New Zealand German Shepherd police dog
- Rajah Scops Owl, the owl species Otus brookii
- Rajah Spiny Rat, the rodent species Maxomys rajah
- Toxorhynchites rajah, a toxorhynchitine mosquito species
- Ayer Rajah, an area located in the Queenstown Planning Area in the south-west part of Singapore
- Rajah Buayan, a municipality in the Philippines
- Rajah Buayan, Maguindanao, a municipality in the Philippines
- Ayer Rajah Expressway, a Singapore expressway
- HMS Rajah (D10), an escort aircraft carrier
- Rajah Broadcasting Network, a Philippine media network
- Rajah Motors, former automobile manufacturer in India
- Rajah Solaiman Movement, a terrorist organization
- The Rajah, an 1883 play
- The Rajah, a 1919 film starring Harold Lloyd
- Raj (disambiguation)
- Raju (disambiguation)
- Rana (disambiguation)
- Rai (Indian)
- Rajiv (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.