||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2008)|
|Born||16 october 1975
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
|Education||B.Sc Chemistry Honors|
|Alma mater||St. Xavier's College Ahemdabad|
|Occupation||Actor, TV presenter, Model|
|Known for||His Unconventional choice of films|
Col. C.L. Khandelwal (retd.)
Rajeev khandelwal, handsome actor known for his unconventional choice of roles, & choice of films started off as model, moving to television & then making a place in Hindi films. Rajeev had earlier worked as a production controller in a Delhi based production house. He had modelled for several brands including LML, Green Label Whisky, Kodak Express and Videocon refrigerators. His stint with acting started from television where Rajeev's journey started with inaugural thriller series "Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeqat" in 2002 on Sony TV. It was Rajeev's portrayal of a scorned lover Sujal Garewal in star plus late night show Kahin To Hoga which gave him popularity.
Rajeev khandelwal portrayed Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat in SAB TV's Left Right Left a youth based show which garnered praises for its concept & characters.
Rajeev Khandelwal hosted a game show named Deal Ya No Deal and the series Sach ka Saamna and the show Supercars
Rajeev khandelwal has also featured in Pakistani TV show "SunLeyna" along with his Kahin toh Hoga co actor Aamna Shariff" & featured in various music videos like "Jhoom Jhoom" by Saru Maini & Maldivian video Mirey Therin
Rajeev debuted on silver screen with Aamir directed by Rajkumar Gupta, film which received appreciation for its content & acting from critics. Rajeev's next release was Anurag Kashyap's "Shaitan" in 2011 Khandelwal portrayed a character torn between the good and bad as a police officer in Mumbai. Followed by Neerav Gosh's "Soundtrack" which was official adaptation of candian film "It's All Gone Pete Tong" (2004)Rajeev khandelwal played a deaf DJ "Raunak Kaul".
Rajeev khandelwal's next release was Aditya Datt's Will you marry me? after a gap of a year Rajeev khandelwal-Aditya again came up with critically acclaimed Table No. 21 in 2013 . A film which dealt with topic of Ragging.
- 1998 Banphool as Maharaaj
- 2002 Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat as Raj Karmarkar
- 2003–2005 Kahiin To Hoga as Sujal Garewal
- 2005 Time Bomb 9/11 as Field Officer Varun Awasthi
- 2006 Deal Ya No Deal as himself
- 2006 Sun Leyna as Sharim
- 2006 C.I.D. as ACP Prithviraj
- 2006–2007 Left Right Left as Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat
- 2009 Sacch Ka Saamna (season 1)as himself
- 2011-2012 Sacch Ka Saamna (season 2) as himself
- 2011 Super Cars as himself
- 2013 My Endeavour as himself
- 2014 "Saavdhan India" India fights back as Detective samrat
- 2014 "Pyaar ka dard hai meetha meetha" as Detective samrat
- 2014 Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath as Detective Samrat
- 2008 Aamir as Dr.Aamir Ali
- 2011 Shaitan as Inspector Arvind Mathur
- 2011 Soundtrack as Raunak Kaul
- 2012 Will You Marry Me? as Rajveer
- 2013 Table No.21 as Vivaan Agasthi
- 2013 Ishq Actually as Neil
- 2014 Samrat & Co. as Samrat Tilakdhari
- 2014 DOA Death of Amar as Amar Anand
- International project "Salt Bridge" co starring actress Usha Jadhav
- 18th Day.
- Abhi Nahi Toh Kabhi Nahi
- "I am a huge fan of my father-in-law: Rajeev Khandelwal". The Times of India. 5 April 2014. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Rajeev Khandelwal and S. Shanthi (10 June 2008). "I AM: Rajeev Khandelwal". Times of India. Retrieved 5 March 2010.
- "Rajeev Khandelwal hurt in a car accident". Mid Day. 28 April 2014. Retrieved 28 April 2014.
- Sonal Chawla (Feb 8, 2000). "Rajeev Khandelwal's royal wedding in Jodhpur". Mumbai Mirror. Times of India. Retrieved 8 February 2011.
- Indian first submarine warfare movie coming to Hyderabad
- Big Daddy productions upcoming film Abhi Nahi toh Kabhi Nahi
- Rajeev Khandelwal signs Indo-Australian Project
- Salt Bridge shooting Begins in Canberra