Rajendra Shukla (born 1942) is a Gujarati poet. He was born in 1942 in Junagadh, educated at L. D. Arts College in Ahmedabad and then taught at various institutions until 1982. He has been influenced by the poetry of Narasinha, a Bhakti saint.
Shukla is married to Nayana Jani, who is also a poet.
- For Komal Rishabh, from the Government of Gujarat, best anthology of poetry for 1970 (shared with poet Ramesh Parekh)
- For Antar Gandhar, from the Government of Gujarat, best anthology of poetry for 1981
- For Antar Gandhar, Kavi Shri Nhanalal Prize, 1981
- For Antar Gandhar, Uma-Sneharashmi Prize, 1980-1981
- Kavi Kalapi Award given by Indian National Theatre, Mumbai – for Ghazal writing. 2001
- Gujarat Sahitya Academy Award for Ghazal Samhita, for Best Anthology of Gujarati poetry, 2005
- Narsinh Mehta Award, the highest award being given to contemporary poet, 2006
- Ranjitram Suvarna Chandrak, for significant contributions to Gujarati literature, 2006
- Sahitya Academy Award to Ghazal Samhita for the best Gujarati publication of 2007
- Narmad Chandrak, 2008
- Vali Gujarati Award for Ghazal
- Lekharatna award by Kanchi Kamakotipeeth Shankaracharya Shri Jayendra Saraswati