||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2012)|
|Alma mater||The Doon School|
|Occupation||Managing Editor, Technology, NDTV|
|Known for||Tech Journalist|
Rajiv Makhni is an Indian technology journalist, analyst and television presenter. He was recently awarded The Television Anchor of the year 2012 by the Indian Television Academy.
He is Managing Editor, Technology, NDTV, where he hosts an array of technology shows including Gadget Guru, Cell Guru, NewsNet 3.0, Walk the Tech Talk and many others- which air on NDTV 24x7, NDTV Profit, NDTV India and NDTV Good Times. He also hosts the Tech Quiz Show Croma Tech Grandmasters on NDTV Good Times.
He also is the anchor of many Lifestyles shows like Men Can’t Dance and The Next Big Thing and anchors India's only Daily show on the Net.
He is a multiple award winning columnist and writes on technology and gadgets for major publications, including Hindustan Times, GQ, Outlook, Mansworld, T3, Travel and Leisure International, The Man, M magazines andmany others in India and abroad.
He recently made his red-carpet debut at the Cannes International Film Festival. He was also a very successful ramp and print model.
He is married to former Super Model and Miss India Ruchitra Makhni, has a young daughter named Amaya Manjeet Makhni, lives in Delhi and is currently writing a book.
Rajiv completed his schooling from The Doon School. He later went on to pursue MBA at Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education.
- "New iPad: To buy or not to buy". Hindustan Times. Hindustan Times.
- "Anushka Sharma named brand icon of the year". Zee News. March 13, 2012.
- Gadget Gurus: Profile NDTV Gadgets.
- Rajin Makni columns Hindustan Times.
- Luis S. R. Vas (2002). "A Slice of Italy.". Business Ideas You Can Turn Into Cash. Pustak Mahal. p. 20. ISBN 8122307809.
- "Imangin Clothing aims at Rs 9-cr turnover".
- Rajiv Makhni, columns at Outlook Business
- "Rajiv Makni Profile". NDTV website.
- "Gadget Guru". NDTV Good Times.
|This Indian biographical article related to television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|