|Directed by||B. A. Subba Rao|
|Produced by||B. A. Subba Rao|
|Starring||N.T. Rama Rao
S. V. Ranga Rao
Relangi Venkata Ramaiah
|Music by||Saluri Rajeswara Rao|
Raju Peda Telugu: రాజు-పేద) is a 1954 Telugu drama film, produced and directed by B. A. Subba Rao.The film is based on Mark Twain’s novel, The Prince and The Pauper. The film starred N. T. Rama Rao in one of his finest performances, and has received the Rashtrapati Award. The film has received the Filmfare Award for Best Film - Telugu
- Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao
- Relangi Venkataramaiah
- S. V. Ranga Rao
- R. Nageswara Rao
- Kuchala Kumari (dancer)
- Amma Amma Enta Haayiga Pilichade
- Yuvarajuvule... Chinni Nanna Challagundali Babu Pedavaina Perutevali
- Ghoramuraa Vidhi Krooramuraa Idi Veduka Kosam Vesina Vesham (Singer: Ghantasala Venkateswara Rao)
- Jebulo Bomma Jejela Bomma (Lyrics: Kosaraju Raghavaiah; Singer: Ghantasala Venkateswara Rao; Cast: Relangi)
- Kallu Terachi Kanara Satyam Vollu Marachi Vinara Satyam Neeke Bodhapadura (Singer: Jikki; Cast: Kuchala Kumari)
- Marindi Marindi Mana Rajakeeyame Marindi
- Nariga Nayana Enta Vedakina Kanaranida
- Srimantulu Dheemantulu Indarunnare Bichagallu Lekunda Cheyagalera
- The film won Filmfare Best Film Award (Telugu) in 1954.
- N. T. Rama Rao won Rashtrapati Award for his role.
- "RAJU-PEDA (1954)". The Hindu.
- "Telugu Cinema - Research - "Telugu Cinema - past and the present" by Gudipoodi Srihari".
- The Times of India directory and year book including who's who. Times of India Press. 1984
- "Raju-Peda (1954)". IMDb. 25 June 1954.
- The Times of India directory and year book including who's who. Times of India Press. 1984.
- Ramachandran, T.M. (1973). Film world 9.
|This article about a film in the Telugu language is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|