|Category||Literature, Music, Dance,
Theatre, Sculpture, Journalism, Sports,
Medicine, Education, Agriculture,
Information Technology and Science
|Awarded by||Government of Karnataka|
The Rajyotsava Awards,     the second highest civilian honor of the Karnataka state are conferred annually by the Karnataka Government on the occasion of the birth of Karnataka State on November 1 celebrated as Kannada Rajyotsava. The awards celebrate achievements by persons of eminence in their chosen fields. The awardees are from the fields of literature, music, dance, theatre, journalism, sports, medicine, education, agriculture, Information Technology and Science. 
The awards are presented in Bangalore by the Chief minister of Karnataka. Each award carries an amount of Rs. 100,000, a shawl, a citation and a memento. In addition to that, the government allots commercial land for eligible awardees.
- Kannada Rajyotsava | Karnataka Formation Day - Karnataka.com
- Karnataka: Harish Hande among 50 state awardees - South India - Karnataka - ibnlive
- Rajyotsava awards for 162
- The Hindu : National : 159 chosen for Karnataka Rajyotsava Award
- "Rajyotsava Award for Jerry Rao". Online webpage of Mphasis. Mphasis. Retrieved 2007-07-08.
- "Rajyotsava Award for Shilpi Ru Kalachar on 1995". Sculpture.
- "1,000 applications received". Online webpage of The Hindu. The Hindu. Retrieved 2007-07-08.
- "Maya Rao Brought Kathak to City". The New Indian Express. 2 September 2014. Retrieved 2014-09-02.