From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
.Raka can refer to:
- A Turkish rendering of the Arabic geographical name Ar Raqqah
- Raka'ah, one unit of Islamic prayer, or Salat
- Raka Maomao
- Rajdhani College
- Raka, Burkina Faso
- Raka, Tibet
- Raka, Slovenia, a settlement in the Krško municipality in eastern Slovenia
- Raka, Järva County, village in Ambla Parish, Järva County, Estonia
- Raka, Rapla County, village in Rapla Parish, Rapla County, Estonia
- Raka, a poem in Afrikaans by Nicolaas Petrus van Wyk Louw
- An Argentina Folk character. Known for being evil.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.