The word Raka means "Moon in the Sky" ('Aakasher Chand') in Bengali language. The language spoken in Eastern parts of India and also theNational Language of Bangladesh. It is also a very well known & popular name given to girl child in those parts of Geography.
Raka can refer to:
- A Turkish rendering of the Arabic geographical name Ar Raqqah
- Raka'ah, one unit of Islamic prayer, or Salat
- Raka Maomao
- Rajdhani College
- Raka, Burkina Faso
- Raka, Tibet
- Raka, Slovenia, a settlement in the Krško municipality in eastern Slovenia
- Raka, Järva County, village in Ambla Parish, Järva County, Estonia
- Raka, Rapla County, village in Rapla Parish, Rapla County, Estonia
- Raka, a poem in Afrikaans by Nicolaas Petrus van Wyk Louw
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.