From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up transwiki:rakhi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rakhi may refer to:
- Rakhi (1949 film), starring Kamini Kaushal
- Rakhi (1962 film)
- Rakhi (2006 film)
- Rakhi (TV series), a drama serial appearing on the Indian Zee TV satellite television network
- Rakhi Gulzar (also known as Raakhee), born 1947, a Bollywood actress
- Rakhi Sawant, born 1978, an Indian model, and actress
- Rakhi, Nepal, a town in Nepal
- Raksha Bandhan, an Indian festival bracelet with Rakhi day the day on which they are exchanged
- Rakhi flower, Indian term for passion flowers (Passiflora)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rakhi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.