From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Raki may refer to:
- Raki, Iran, a village in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran
- Raki, Masovian Voivodeship (east-central Poland)
- Raki, a character in the manga/anime series Claymore
- Raki, a character in the game Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica
- An alternative name for Rangi, the Sky Father in the South Island dialect of Māori
- A refugee race of anthropomorphic fox-people residing on the continent of Kojan in the MMORPG Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.