|Dr Ralf D. Speth|
Ralf Speth at the unveiling of the 2012 Range Rover
|Born||September 9, 1955 (age 59)
|Alma mater||Warwick Business School|
|Known for||Chief Executive Officer, Jaguar Land Rover|
Ralf Dieter Speth (born 9 September 1955 in Roth, Bavaria) is a German automotive executive, currently chief executive officer of Jaguar Land Rover, following previous roles with BMW, Linde and Ford's Premier Automotive Group.
Speth was awarded a degree in Engineering from the University of Applied Sciences Rosenheim, Germany. He later undertook a Doctorate of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering and Business Administration at Warwick.
In 2002 he joined The Linde Group and served as Head of Global Operations and as Vice President of Operations, and also Chief Operating Officer and Member of Executive Board at its subsidiary KION Group GmbH.
In 2007 Speth returned to the car trade and joined Ford Motor Company's Premier Automotive Group (PAG) as Director of Production, Quality and Product Planning. Following the sale of two of the PAG marques, Jaguar and Land Rover, to Tata, he became Chief Executive Officer of Jaguar Land Rover in February 2010, and a Non-Executive Director of Tata Motors since November 2010.
He is married and has two children and lives in Leamington Spa and Munich.
- "Dr Ralf Speth,Chief Executive Officer". Design Council. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- "Dr. Ralf D. Speth, Chief Executive Officer of Jaguar LandRover Limited, poses next to a new Jaguar F-Type". Driving.ca. 27 September 2012. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- "Ralf D. Speth". Bloomberg. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- "Dr Ralf Speth, CEO Jaguar Land Rover". Design Council. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- "Ralf Speth: Resurgent Jaguar Land Rover shifts up a gear". The Independent. Retrieved 2014-10-31.
- "Ralf D. Speth". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 2014-11-28.
- "JLR chief: Car industry 'most complex on earth'". The Telegraph. 29 September 2012. Retrieved 21 January 2013.