Ralph Cleland Tiffin
|Ralph Cleland Tiffin|
9 October 1948|
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
|Alma mater||University of Glasgow|
Ralph Cleland Tiffin (born 9 October 1948) is a British, writer, public speaker and expert in project appraisal.
He is principal of McLachlan and Tiffin, chartered accountants and statutory auditors and also an engineer and consultant to many companies in the UK and overseas on subjects ranging from project appraisal, applying IFRS, and budgetary control systems. He is a director of charities and been advisor to a major rail consultancy on business and company valuations. Ralph is also the author of a range of texts on project appraisal, accounting (guides to IFRS) and auditing. 
Ralph Tiffin has frequently expressed Unionist and eurosceptic views in numerous contributions and talks.
- Executive Finance and Strategy - Kogan Page 2014
- Complete Guide to International Financial Reporting Standards, 2010
- The Finance and Accounting Desktop Guide: Accounting Literacy for the Non-Financial Manager, 2009
- Practical Techniques for Effective Project Investment Appraisal, 2005
- The Complete Guide to International Financial Reporting Standards, 2004
- Practical Investment Appraisal, 1992
- Continuing contributor to professional journals and continuing education programmes
|This article about an English writer, poet or playwright is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|