Ralph Lombreglia (born 1951) is an American short story writer and multimedia producer and consultant. He wrote several short stories including two collections: Men Under Water, and Make Me Work. He teaches at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Lombreglia's Writings for The Atlantic Monthly, 1993-2001
- Southern Literary Festival interview, April 2000
- The Turnaround Is At Hand, Short Story, July 2007
- American Scholar, Unrippable, Short Story 2009
- American Scholar, Mountain People, Short Story 2011
|This article about an American short story writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|