Ralph Nader has authored, co-authored and edited many books, which include:
- Unsafe at Any Speed. Grossman Publishers, 1965.
- Action for a Change (with Donald Ross, Brett English, and Joseph Highland). Penguin (Non-Classics); Rev. ed edition, 1973.
- Whistle-Blowing (with Peter J. Petkas and Kate Blackwell). Bantam Press, 1972.
- Ralph Nader, Joel Seligman, and Mark Green. Taming the Giant Corporation. Paperback ed. Norton, W. W. & Co., Inc., 1977.
- Nader, Ralph, and John Abbotts. Menace of Atomic Energy. Paperback ed. Norton, W.W. & Co., Inc.,. 1979.
- You and Your Pension (with Kate Blackwell)
- The Consumer and Corporate Accountability
- In Pursuit of Justice
- Corporate Power in America (with Mark Green) Penguin Books, 1977.
- Ralph Nader Congress Project
- Ralph Nader Presents: A Citizen's Guide to Lobbying
- Verdicts on Lawyers
- Who's Poisoning America (with Ronald Brownstein and John Richard)
- The Big Boys (with William Taylor)
- Nader, Ralph, and Wesley J. Smith. Winning the Insurance Game: the Complete Consumer's Guide to Saving Money. Hardcover ed. Knightsbridge Pub., 1990.
- Nader, Ralph, and Clarence Ditlow. Lemon Book: Auto Rights. 3rd ed. Asphodel Pr., 1990.
- Nader, Ralph, and Wesley J. Smith. Collision Course: the Truth About Airline Safety. 1st ed. McGraw-Hill Co., 1993.
- "Children First! A Parent's Guide to Fighting Corporate Predators" (with Linda Coco) Corporate Accountability Research Group, 1996.
- Nader, Ralph, and Wesley J. Smith. No Contest: Corporate Lawyers and the Perversion of Justice in America. Hardcover ed. Random House Pub. Group, 1996.
- Canada Firsts (with Nadia Milleron and Duff Conacher)
- The Frugal Shopper (with Wesley J. Smith. )
- Getting the Best from Your Doctor (with Wesley J. Smith. )
- Nader on Australia
- Nader, Ralph. Cutting Corporate Welfare. Paperback ed. Open Media, 2000.
- The Ralph Nader Reader. Seven Stories Press, 2000. ISBN 1-58322-057-7
- Crashing the Party, 2002. ISBN 0-312-28433-0 
- Civic Arousal Paperback ed. Harper Publishing, 2004. ISBN 0-06-079325-2
- "It Happened in the Kitchen: Recipes for Food and Thought"
- "Why Women Pay More" (with Frances Cerra Whittelsley)
- Nader, Ralph. The Good Fight: Declare Your Independence and Close the Democracy Gap. Paperback ed. Harper Collins Pub., 2004. ISBN 0-06-077955-1
- "The Seventeen Traditions" Regan Books, 2007. ISBN 0-06-123827-9
- Citizen Power: A Mandate for Change by Mike Gravel, 2008. Foreword by Ralph Nader.
- Only the Super-Rich Can Save Us! Seven Stories Press, 2009. ISBN 1-58322-903-5
- Getting Steamed to Overcome Corporatism Common Courage Press, 2011.
- The Seventeen Solutions: Bold Ideas for Our American Future HarperCollins, 2012.
- Told You So: The Big Book of Weekly Columns. Seven Stories Press, 2013. ISBN 978-1-60980-474-9
Selected speeches and interviews
||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)
Radio interview of Ralph Nader about the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and corporate tax loopholes on Democracy Now!.