February 12, 1925|
||February 8, 2007
South San Francisco, CA
Cause of death
||Elizabeth Thomlinson, William Thomlinson.
Ralph Thomlinson, (12 February 1925 – 12 February 2007) was an American sociologist and demographer.
- 1965, Population dynamics; causes and consequences of world demographic change.
- 1965, Sociological concepts and research; acquisition, analysis, and interpretation of social information.
- 1967, Demographic problems; controversy over population control.
- 1969, Urban structure; the social and spatial character of cities.
- 1971, Thailand's population; facts, trends, problems, and policies.