Rama Shama Bhama
|Rama Shama Bhama|
|Directed by||Ramesh Aravind|
|Produced by||K. Manju|
|Screenplay by||Ramesh Aravind|
|Based on||Sathi Leelavathi (1995)
by Balu Mahendra
|Cinematography||P. K. H. Das|
|Edited by||Nagendra Urs|
|Running time||141 minutes|
Rama Shama Bhama (Kannada: ರಾಮ ಶಾಮ ಭಾಮ) is a 2005 Indian Kannada language film directed by Ramesh Aravind and produced by K Manju. Kamal Haasan played a supporting character of the male protagonist played by Ramesh Aravind, while Urvashi played the female lead. Shruti, Daisy Bopanna and Anirudh appear in pivotal roles.
- Ramesh Aravind as Rama
- Kamal Haasan as Shama
- Shruti as Shanti
- Daisy Bopanna as Priya
- Urvashi as Bhama
- H. G. Dattatreya
- Master Shashank
- Master Goutham
- Baby Priyanka
|Rama Shama Bhama|
|Soundtrack album by Gurukiran|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|1.||"Pade Pade Nenapade"||Kaviraj||Chithra, Ramesh Chandra|
|2.||"Jopana Raathri"||Goturi||Shamitha Malnad, Gurukiran, Gururaj Hoskote|
Upon theatrical release, the film opened to positive reviews from critics. The film was praised mainly for the performances of Kamal Haasan and Ramesh Aravind, with the former speaking in the Hubli dialect of Kannada in the film. The dialogues and screenplay also received praise. Writing for Rediff, R. G. Vijayasarathy wrote, "Ramesh wields the megaphone for the first time and comes out in flying colours." He praised the performances of the actors and the dialogues, and concluded calling the film "a wholesome family entertainer." Sify.com reviewed the film and wrote, "Kamal Hassan has scored full marks with Hubli- Dharwad accent and perfect histrionics required for a comedy riot." and added, "Camera of P K H Das and catchy dialogues by Yeshwanth Sardeshpande are added attractions." S. N. Deepak of Deccan Herald reviewed the film and praised the performances of all the actors, the camerawork and the dialogues.
- "Rama Shama Bhama (2005)". kannadamoviesinfo.wordpress.com. 11 November 2013. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- "Comedy in flying colours". The Hindu. 3 March 2006. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- "Kamal Haasan back after 17 years". The Hindu. 18 March 2005. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- "Full marks to Rama Shama Bhaama". rediff.com. 12 December 2005. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- "Rama Shama Bhama review". sify.com. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- "Rama Shama Bhama review". Deccan Herald. 11 December 2005. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
|This article related to a Kannada film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|