From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ramble in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rambler may refer to:
- Rambler, Wyoming
- Rambler Channel (藍巴勒海峽), separates Tsing Yi Island and the mainland New Territories in Hong Kong
- The Ramble and Lake, Central Park, an area within New York City's Central Park
- Rambler (Bill Frisell album) an album by guitarist Bill Frisell
- Rambler (Gábor Szabó album) an album by guitarist Gábor Szabó
- The Ramblers, a British charity for recreational walkers
- Loyola Ramblers, the varsity sports teams of Loyola University Chicago
- RJD2, an American producer, singer and musician whose full name is Ramble John "RJ" Krohn
- The Rambler (1750–1752) was an essay series published by Edward Cave, mostly written by Samuel Johnson
- The Rambler (Catholic periodical) (1848–1862) was a Catholic magazine, founded by converts and edited by Cardinal Newman
- Rambler (automobile) and Nash Rambler, American automobile brands made by Thomas B. Jeffery Company (1900–1914), Nash Motors (1950–1957) and AMC (1958–1969)
- Rambler (bicycle), a turn-of-the-century American bicycle
- HMS Rambler, four ships of the Royal Navy
- Rambler 100, a racing yacht that capsized in the Fastnet Race on 15 August 2011.
- Rambler (portal), a Russian search engine and Web portal similar to Yahoo!
- Rambler Rose a species of rose native to eastern Asia, in China, Japan and Korea
- Rambler, a style of house that extends sideways or in depth, therefore "rambles" (also known as ranch-style houses or California ramblers) The "ranch" euphemism was used by Levitt in his US post-war suburban homes. See Levittown, New York.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.