From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rambo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rambo may refer to:
- John Rambo, main character from the Rambo film series, based on the novel First Blood by David Morrell
- Rambo (film series), starring Sylvester Stallone, commonly named after the main character
- Rambo (1985 video game), based on the film series
- Rambo (Nintendo Entertainment System game), based on the film series
- Rambo: The Force of Freedom, a 1986 animated television series
- John Rambo, character from TV series Guest House
- Rambo, main character in the film Syndicate Sadists (1975), also known as Rambo's Revenge
- Rambo (2012 film)
Real people 
With surname Rambo
- Buck Rambo, musician of The Rambos
- Dack Rambo, a 20th century American actor
- David Rambo, writer, actor and producer
- Dottie Rambo, Southern Gospel singer and songwriter, also The Rambos
- John Rambo (politician), 17th-18th century American politician, son of Peter Gunnarsson Rambo
- John Rambo (athlete), American high jumper
- Ken-Yon Rambo, American gridiron football player
- Peter Gunnarsson Rambo, 17th century Swedish immigrant to the USA, introducer of the Rambo apple
- Rambo, A supposed blind bounty hunter from the Old West whos existance is disputed
- Ralph Rambo, historian
- Reba Rambo-McGuire, Southern Gospel singer, also The Rambos
- Afzal Khan (actor), Pakistani actor also known as "John Rambo"
- Luc Poirier, a professional wrestler whose professional name is "Rambo"
- Trond Henriksen, Norwegian football manager nicknamed "Rambo"
- Niko Eeckhout, Belgian cyclist whose nickname is "Rambo"
- Rambo Amadeus, Serbian-Montenegrin rock musician
- Julio César de León, a Honduran Soccer player nicknamed "Rambo"
- Alan McInally, a Scottish former soccer player and male model nicknamed "Rambo"
- Jorge Otero Barreto, known as "The Puerto Rican Rambo"
- Javier Elenes Ruiz, alias "Rambo" is a major Mexican narcotrafficante and a kingpin of the Sinaloa Cartel
- Rambo, a village in Vindeln Municipality, Sweden
- Rambo, a hill in Åtvidaberg Municipality, Sweden
- Rambo, a town in Yatenga Province, Burkina Faso
- Rambo Department, Burkina Faso
- RAMBO, Brooklyn, a neighborhood in New York City
- Icarus F99 Rambo, a Romanian ultralight aircraft
- Lambo, (sometimes romanized as "Rambo"), a character in the manga Reborn!
- R.A.M.B.O., a hardcore punk band.
- Rambo apple, a fruit variety
- Robust Associations of Massive Baryonic Objects, a theoretical construct in astrophysics
- Rambo, a 2011 album by bhangra singer Malkit Singh
See also 
- Rimbaud (surname), which has similar pronunciation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.