|Traded as||BSE: 532370
|Industry||Enterprise Software Products|
P.R.Venketrama Raja, Vice Chairman & Managing Director
|Products||Ramco ERP, Ramco Aviation MRO, Ramco HCM|
Number of employees
Ramco Systems Limited (BSE: 532370, NSE: RAMCOSYS, MSE–RSST) is a software products and services provider incorporated in India. Ramco Systems is a provider of Enterprise Resource Planning, Human Capital Management and Aviation Maintenance & Engineering (M&E) & Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO) Software. It is attempting to position the technology company in the global market to challenge established giants like SAP and Oracle with its cloud product, likely at the low end of the market.
Customers include Dabur,Kerzner, Norske Skog,Mother Dairy, Vopak, Khimji Ramdas, Dynamic Aviation, Redtag, MHW,Malaysia Airlines, Emirates, GoAir, Air Tahiti, Caribbean Airlines, Hevilift, and others.
P.R Venketrama Raja, established Ramco Systems in 1989. Ramco Systems is in the enterprise software product market space. Ramco's major products are Ramco ERP on Cloud, HCM on Cloud and Aviation software.
- "Ramco Systems Limited Marketing Contacts". Hoovers.
- Ramco Systems
- "Ramco systems to take on SAP and Oracle in cloud business". indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2 Feb 2013.
- "Ramco Systems releases new version of Microsoft’s DecisionWorks". expressindia.
- "The elusive transformation". business Today.
- "ERP-as-a-service". Express Computer.