Ramoji Film City
Entrance to Ramoji Film City
|Privately held company|
|Headquarters||Anajpur near Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Ramoji Rao, Founder, Ramoji Group|
The Ramoji Film City (Telugu: రామోజీ ఫిలిం సిటీ) in India is located in Anajpur village, Hayathnagar Mandal in Hyderabad, Telangana. At 1666 acres, It is the largest integrated film city in the world.
It is also a popular tourism and recreation centre, containing both natural and artificial attractions including an amusement park. The Outer Ring Road Phase 2 has acquired lands at the entrance and is set to intersect the city.
Ramoji Film City was established by Indian film producer Ramoji Rao, head of Ramoji Group, in 1996. The facility has been certified by Guinness World Records as the world’s largest film studio complex.
- Md A Basith, TNN, Jul 6, 2006, 02.19am IST (2006-07-06). "Ramoji Film City may lose land to ORR - Hyderabad - City - The Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2010-09-06.
- "Guinness World Records certifies Ramoji Film City as the World's largest Film Studio Complex". Ramoji Film City. Archived from the original on 2008-04-02. Retrieved 2008-04-08.
- "Ramoji Film City in the Guinness Book of World Records".
- "Ramoji Film City". The Times Of India.
- "About Ramoji Film City".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ramoji Film City.|
- Official Website
- Photos of Ramoji Film City on HyderabadPlanet.com
- On the Back Lot at the Other Bollywood
- Ramoji Film City Photographs, 2013
- Ramoji Film City Haunted