|Full name||Ramón Alfredo Sánchez Paredes|
|Date of birth||May 25, 1982|
|Place of birth||San Juan Opico, El Salvador|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|1994–1998||San Juan Opico Escuela de Futbol|
|2009–2010||San Jose Earthquakes||13||(2)|
|1995–1997||El Salvador U-15|
|1998–1999||El Salvador U-17|
|2000–2002||El Salvador U-20|
|2003–2005||El Salvador U-23|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of June 27, 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Ramón Alfredo Sánchez Paredes (born May 25, 1982 in San Juan Opico) is a Salvadoran football player.
Sánchez has played professionally with Juventud Independiente, Arcense, San Salvador, Chalatenango and Alianza in the first division in El Salvador. He scored three goals in the 2009 season for Alianza, which was good for second most on the team. In total he has played 227 games in the Salvadoran first division and scored 19 goals.
Sánchez joined the San Jose Earthquakes of Major League Soccer in 2009, and scored two goals in 10 appearances with the team in his debut year. He was later released from the team on June 29, 2010.
In late July 2010, Sánchez signed a one-year contract with Águila, after having spent some time with the San Jose Earthquakes of the Major League Soccer. After his contract expired with Aguila, he made a move to Isidro Metapán for the Apertura 2011.
In 2002 Sánchez won the gold medal with the Salvadoran under-22 team in the Juegos Deportivos Centroamericanos, beating Mexico in the final.
Sánchez made his senior debut for El Salvador in a June 2003 friendly match against Honduras and has, as of February 2012, earned a total of 69 caps, scoring 2 goals. He has represented his country in 22 FIFA World Cup qualification matches and played at the 2001 UNCAF Nations Cup as well as at the 2003, 2007, 2009 and 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cups.
On September 20, 2013, Sánchez was one of 14 Salvadoran players banned for life due to their involvement with match fixing.
|1||7 June 2007||Home Depot Center, Carson, USA||Trinidad and Tobago||1–1||2–1||2007 CONCACAF Gold Cup|
|2||24 January 2009||Estadio Tiburcio Carías Andino, Tegucigalpa, Honduras||Belize||3-0||4-1||2009 UNCAF Nations Cup|
- Salvadoran Primera División: Clausura 2003, Apertura 2011
- 2002 Central American and Caribbean Games
- 2010 FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF)
- 2006 FIFA World Cup qualification
- Earthquakes Sign Salvadoran National Team Captain Ramon Sanchez
- Sánchez signs with C.D. Águila (Spanish)
- Ramón Sánchez – FIFA competition record
- UNCAF (Qualifying Tournament for Gold Cup) 2009 - Details - RSSSF
- CONCACAF Championship, Gold Cup 2003 - Full Details - RSSSF
- CONCACAF Championship, Gold Cup 2007 - Full Details - RSSSF
- CONCACAF Championship, Gold Cup 2009 - Full Details - RSSSF
- CONCACAF Championship, Gold Cup 2011 - Full Details - RSSSF
- "El Salvador match-fixing: 14 footballers banned for life". BBC. Retrieved 21 September 2013.