From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ramona is an 1884 novel by Helen Hunt Jackson.
Ramona may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Adaptations of Jackson's novel:
- Ramona (novel series), by Beverly Cleary
- "Ramona" (song), a popular song from the 1928 film
- "Ramona", a song by Guster from Keep It Together
- "Ramona", a song by The Ramones from Rocket to Russia
- Ramona (2003 TV series), a Swedish miniseries starring Björn Bengtsson
- Ramona (computer program), a fictional computer avatar created by Ray Kurzweil
- SS Ramona, a fictional ship in the Tintin comic The Red Sea Sharks
- United States
- Ramona, California, an unincorporated community named after Jackson's novel
- Ramona, Kansas
- Ramona, Oklahoma, a town named after Jackson's novel
- Ramona, South Dakota
- Ramona Band of Cahuilla Indians, in Riverside County, California, U.S.
- Ramona (vocalist) (1909−1972), American 1930s cabaret singer and pianist
- Comandante Ramona (died 2006), Mexican guerrilla leader of the Zapatista Army of National Liberation (EZLN)
- Ramona (sternwheeler 1892), a North American river vessel
- Ramona passive sensor, a Czech passive sensor system
- Ramona (name), a given name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ramona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.