From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rams is the plural of the word ram. In zoology, a ram is an uncastrated adult male sheep.
Other uses of Rams include:
- Dieter Rams, (born 1932), German industrial designer
- Regional Atmospheric Modeling System, a collection of atmospheric simulation, data analysis, and visualization software
- Roseville Area Middle School, a Minnesota Middle School
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety, a common subset of system quality attributes
- Research Activity Management System
- Risk Assessment Management System or Risk Assessment and Method Statements
- RAMS Home Loans, an Australian mortgage broker, now a subsidiary of Westpac Bank.
- RAMS, an acronym for Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety
- Colorado State Rams, the athletic teams of Colorado State University
- Derby County F.C., an English football club
- Dewsbury Rams, an English rugby league team
- Fordham Rams, the athletic teams of Fordham University
- Nürnberg Rams, an American football team from Nuremberg, Germany
- Rawalpindi Rams, a Pakistani cricket team
- Ryerson Rams, the athletic teams of Ryerson University
- St. Louis Rams, an American football team
- Greater Sydney Rams, an Australian Rugby Union team in the National Rugby Championship
- Rams (card game), a European plain tricking card game related to Nap and Loo; also called Rounce
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rams.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.