19 December 1973
Owo, Ondo, Nigeria
Nouah was born in Edo, Nigeria to an Israeli father and a Yoruba mother who hails from Owo, Ondo State. He grew up in Surulere, Lagos and attended Atara Primary School and Community Grammar School in Lagos before heading unto the University of Lagos where he graduated with a degree in mass communication.
Nouah's acting career kicked off when he starred in the Nigerian TV soap opera Fortunes. Nouah has since then appeared in numerous films starring as the lead role. He has been called "Lover-Boy" for his numerous roles in romantic film. In 2010 Nouah won the African Movie Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role for his performance in the Best Picture award winning film The Figurine. Nouah is considered to be one of the most sought-after actors in Nigeria.
Nouah is married to Emelia Philips-Nouah. The couple have two sons and a daughter, Quincy Camil Nouah, Desiree Nouah and a baby boy.
- "Nollywood Actor Ramsey Nouah Birthday". IReportersTV. 19 December 2012. Retrieved 14 May 2012.
- "The 2010 African Movie Academy Awards: Winners, Re-Cap, Dresses". New York, NY, USA: MTV Networks a division of Viacom International Inc. Retrieved 25 August 2010.
- Mafah, Lindelwa. "Interview with Ramsey Nouah". The Swazi Observer (Mbabane, Swaziland: The Swazi Observer Newspaper Group). Retrieved 25 August 2010.
- Alabi, Ajibade (25 February 2012). "I'm Not In Rivalry With Anyone – Ramsey". Leadership (Abuja, Nigeria). Retrieved 18 January 2013.
- Michael, Mercy. "Profile on Ramsey Nouah". The Nation (in Lagos, Nigeria) (Vintage Press Limited). Retrieved 25 August 2010.
- Mercy, Michael (24 July 2010). "Ramsey Nouah". The Nation (Lagos, Nigeria). Retrieved 19 February 2011.
- "Ramsey Noah: Lover boy…". Stabroek News (Georgetown, Guyana). Retrieved 25 August 2010.
- Kerrigan, Finola (2010). Film Marketing (1 ed.). Elsevier Ltd. p. 87. ISBN 978-0-7506-8683-9.
- Okpewho, Isidore; Nzegwu, Nkiru (2009). The New African Diaspora. Indiana University Press. p. 403. ISBN 978-0-253-35337-5.