|Born||Ramsey Tokunbo Nouah Jr.
19 December 1970
Nouah was born in Edo State to an Israeli father and a Yoruba mother who hails from Owo, Ondo State. He grew up in Surulere, Lagos, where he attended Atara Primary School and Community Grammar School. He obtained a diploma at the University of Lagos, after which he pursued a career in acting.
Nouah's acting career kicked off when he starred in the Nigerian TV soap opera Fortunes. Nouah has since then appeared in numerous films starring as the lead role. He has been called "Lover-Boy" for his numerous roles in romantic film. In 2010 Nouah won the African Movie Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role for his performance in the Best Picture award winning film The Figurine. Nouah is considered to be one of the most sought-after actors in Nigeria.
Nouah is married to Emelia Philips-Nouah. The couple have two sons and a daughter, named as Quincy, Camil Nouah, Desiree Nouah.
|1996||Silent Night||with Joke Silva, Kate Henshaw, Segun Arinze and Alex Usifo|
|2000||Fugitive||with Genevieve Nnaji, Stella Damasus and Rita Dominic|
|2001||The Battle of Love|
|2002||Power of Love||With Genevieve Nnaji|
|2002||Valentino||with Genevieve Nnaji|
|2002||My Love||with Hilda Dokubo|
|2003||Emotional Crack||with Stephanie Okereke and Patience Ozokwor|
|2004||Across the Niger|
|2004||Dangerous Twins||Taiye & Kehinde||with Stella Damasus and Bimbo Akintola|
|2005||Coming to South Africa|
|2008||Chase||with Uche Jombo|
|2009||Reloaded (film)||with Stephanie Okereke and Rita Dominic|
|2009||The Figurine||Femi||with Kunle Afolayan|
|2009||Guilty Pleasures (2009 film)||Tesso||with Nse Ikpe-Etim|
|2010||The Black Soul|
|2011||Heart of a Fighter||With Mercy Johnson, Enebeli Elebuwa & Chika Ike|
|2011||Iru Oka||With Ayo Adesanya, Adebayo Salami & Racheal Oniga|
|2012||Weekend Getaway||With Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo and Uti Nwachukwu|
|2012||Gem of the Rainforest|
|2013||Confusion Na Wa||Emeka Nwosu|
|2014||Unguarded||with Chet Anekwe|
|2014||Busted Life||with Chet Anekwe|
|2014||Tempting Fate||With Andrew Onochie, Dan Davies & John J Vogel|
|2014||30 Days in Atlanta||Richard|
|1993||Fortunes||Jeff||with Liz Benson and Regina Askia|
- "Nollywood Actor Ramsey Nouah Birthday". IReportersTV. 19 December 2012. Retrieved 14 May 2012.
- "The 2010 African Movie Academy Awards: Winners, Re-Cap, Dresses". New York, NY, USA: MTV Networks a division of Viacom International Inc. Retrieved 25 August 2010.
- "I don't have a University degree: Ramsey Nouah". Nigeria: City Pulse. Retrieved February 3, 2015.
- Mercy, Michael (24 July 2010). "Ramsey Nouah". The Nation (Lagos, Nigeria). Retrieved 19 February 2011.
- "Ramsey Noah: Lover boy…". Stabroek News (Georgetown, Guyana). Retrieved 25 August 2010.
- Kerrigan, Finola (2010). Film Marketing (1 ed.). Elsevier Ltd. p. 87. ISBN 978-0-7506-8683-9.
- Okpewho, Isidore; Nzegwu, Nkiru (2009). The New African Diaspora. Indiana University Press. p. 403. ISBN 978-0-253-35337-5.