From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ramzan may refer to:
- Ramadan, also written as "Ramzan" because of the Urdu transliteration "Ramzān"
- Ramzan Ali, hairdresser based at Delhi
- Ramzan Kadyrov, President of Chechnya and a former Chechen rebel
- Ramzan Mezhidov, freelance Chechen cameraman
- Mohammad Ramzan, former Pakistani cricketer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.