|Created by||Adir Miller|
|Written by||Adir Miller
|Opening theme||"Lo Rotze LeHitbager" (Don't Want to Grow Up) by Muki & Useless ID|
|Country of origin||Israel|
|No. of seasons||4|
|No. of episodes||51 (List of episodes)|
|Running time||24 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Koferman Productions|
|Original channel||Channel 2 (Keshet)|
|Original run||2008 – 2014|
|Related shows||Traffic Light|
Ramzor (Hebrew: רַמְזוֹר; lit. Traffic Light) is an Israeli sitcom. The program was created by Adir Miller, who also co-authored the screenplay (along with Ran Sarig) and also appears in the program in the title role.
In 2010 the series won an Israeli TV Academy Award (פרס האקדמיה לטלוויזיה) in the Best comedy series category and also became the first Israeli TV series that won the International Emmy Award in the Best comedy series category.
The show revolves around three friends in their mid-thirties living in Giv'atayim. Each of them with a distinct personal status, symbolized by the three colors of a traffic light.
Itzko is the "red light"; married with a 7 year old daughter.
Amir is the "yellow light"; He lives with his girlfriend, Tali.
Hefer is the "green light"; He has no permanent partner.
- Amir Rosener (Adir Miller) is a 32 year old event director. He lives with his girlfriend Tali, a flight attendant, and her dog Yardena. Amir has a healthy relationship with Tali although he hates her dog.
- Eyal (Itzko) Itzkovich (Lior Halfon) is married to Lilach and is the father of Danielle. He owns a magic store and is characterized as cheap. His relationship with his wife Lilach is rather poor.
- Hefer Guri (Nir Levi) is a single "party animal" who often changes girlfriends. As a single man, with a lot of relationship-experience, he gives advice to his two friends, usually about relationship "problems".
- Lilach Itzkovich-Yafa (Yael Sharoni) is Itzko's wife. She is a journalist with a very strict and serious personality.
- Tali Dvir (Liat Harlev) Amir's Girlfriend. Tali met Amir during his work as a director. Tali works as a cabin attendant
- Danielle Itzkovich (Yuval Vin) Itzko and Lilach's daughter. Danielle is 7 years old yet very mature, cynical and sophisticated for her age. She loves watching the news and bossing around her parents.
The American version was cancelled after one season of 13 episodes.
- Gilbert, Matthew (8 February 2011). "‘Traffic Light’ starts with a flash of possibility". Boston Globe. Retrieved 2011-02-08.
- Service, Haaretz (2010-11-23). "Israeli hit sitcom 'Ramzor' wins International Emmy Israel News". Haaretz. Retrieved 2014-08-10.