From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ran, RaN and ran may refer to:
- Ran, a popular character from the "Megaman" sprite comic, Bob and George
- Rachel Moore (Case Closed), also called Ran Mori, a fictional character in the manga Case Closed (known as Detective Conan in Japan)
- Ran Kotobuki, a fictional character in the shōjo manga Gals!
- Ran (Urusei Yatsura), a character in the anime television series, Urusei Yatsura
- Ran (Shugo Chara!), a fictional character in the manga series Shugo Chara! by Peach-Pit
- Ran Hibiki, a character from the Rival Schools video game series
- Ran Uzaki, main character from the Japanese television series Juken Sentai Gekiranger
- Ran Yakumo, a character from the Touhou Project scrolling shooters
- Tsukikage Ran, both the name of an anime, and the name of its title character
Film and television
- Ran (film), a 1985 film directed by Akira Kurosawa
- Nissim of Gerona, Rabbi Nissim ben Reuven (RaN, the Hebrew acronym of his name, ר"ן)
- Ran Ito, a member of the 1970s Japanese pop idol group, Candies
- Ran Nakash (born 1978), Israeli cruiserweight boxer
- Rán, an ancient Norse goddess
- Ran (biology), a small GTPase that is involved in import and export within a cell nucleus as well as mitosis
- Ran Online, an MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role playing game)
- ran, in mathematics, an abbreviation of range
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.