Phool Muhammad Khan
|رانا پهُول مُحمّد خان|
|Rana Phool Muhammad Khan|
Rana Phool Muhammad Khan (Late) (Urdu: رانا پهُول مُحمّد خان), was a Pakistani politician. He was a member of the Provincial Assembly of the Punjab (MPA), representing Phoolnagar in 1970, 1977.  1985 and 1990.
He served as Minister of agriculture, Minister of health, Minister of law. He served as caretaker chief minister for more than one year.
His only son, Rana Muhammad Iqbal Khan, is also an MPA and speaker of Punjab Assembly from Phool Nagar. He[who?] has also acted as the provisional Governor of Punjab, following the assassination of Salman Taseer.
- Elections in Pakistan
- List of political parties in Pakistan
- Pakistani presidential election, 2007
- Pakistani presidential election, 2008
- 2008 in Pakistan
- MPAs from the Seventh Assembly
- MPAs from the Ninth Assembly
- Waqar, Ali (December 18, 2007). "Pakistan Decides". Daily Times. Retrieved 2 June 2010.
|This article about a Pakistani politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|