From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ranch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ranch may also refer to:
- Ranch (brothel), a common term for a legal brothel
- Ranch (house), the ranch owners house or a large house on a large plot of land
- Ranch-style houses, a style of single-story house
- Dude ranch, a type of ranch oriented towards visitors or tourism
- Ranch dressing, a flavor of salad dressing
- The Ranch (band), a former three-member country band headed by Keith Urban
- The Ranch (album), this band's only album
- The Ranch (film), a 2004 TV film starring Carly Pope
- The Ranch (novel), 1997 novel by Danielle Steel
- Peugeot Ranch, the Italian name for the Peugeot Partner vehicle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ranch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.