From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Randall Stout in 2011
|Practice||Randall Stout Architects, Inc.|
|Buildings||Hunter Museum of American Art, Taubman Museum of Art|
Early life and education
- Hunter Museum of American Art, Chattanooga, Tennessee (2005)
- Steinhude Sea Recreational Facility, Germany
- Bünde Fire Station, Germany
- Stadtwerke Bückeburg, Bückeburg, Germany (1998)
- Taubman Museum of Art, Roanoke, Virginia, USA (2008)
- Art Gallery of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (2010)
- "The Architect - Randall Stout". Art Museum of Western Virginia. Retrieved 2008-02-09.
- "Bio - Randall Stout". Randall Stout Architects, Inc. Retrieved 2008-02-07.
- "Off-the-Grid Architecture" (Press release). University of Arkansas. 2007-03-29. Retrieved 2008-02-07.
- "Interview with Randall Stout". Volume 5. Retrieved 2008-02-09.
|This article about a United States architect or architectural firm is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|