Randy Emberlin is a comic book artist. He is best known for his ink work on the Spider-Man comic books. Per the bio on his website, he currently lives in Portland, OR. He has spent the past 30 years working in a variety of creative fields. Whether as an illustrator of educational books or an animator on over 50 television commercials, he has made his presence felt through style and sensibilities.
Over the last 20 years he is probably best known for his work as an inker in comics, with a resume that includes long runs on Amazing Spider-man, GI Joe, Doctor Strange, Alien Legion, Ghost and recently the Left Behind series for Wildstorm. He has worked with a wide range of pencilers and has many distinctive styles that fans are well acquainted with.
Partial list of works
He has worked on:
- Web of Spider-Man (including #117 and many more)
- The Amazing Spider-Man (including #345, #347, #362, and many more)
- Dark Horse's Ghost (issues 12-16, 18-25, 28-31, 33-36)
- Mr. T (the whole 2005 British APComics series)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer series The Origin
- Star Wars Tales issue #12
- Star Wars Tales #15
- Venom: Along Came A Spider (1996)
|This profile of an American comics artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|