|Born||Randall Gene Spelling
October 9, 1978
Los Angeles, California, USA
|Occupation||Actor, life coach|
|Spouse(s)||Leah Spelling (Leah Stutz) (2010–present)|
|Parents||Aaron Spelling (deceased)
|Relatives||Tori Spelling (sister)|
In 1995, when Spelling was 17 years old, he secured the role of Flipper Gage in the teen-oriented drama Malibu Shores. The program was produced by his father, which helped him gain the part. Spelling said he took the role because the characterisation was completely different to himself. Spelling was later cast as Sean Richards in Sunset Beach, which was also produced by his father.
- Sons of Hollywood (2007) as Himself
- Sunset Beach (1997 to 1999) as Sean Richards
- Malibu Shores (1996) as 'Flipper' Gage
Selected guest-starring roles
- Dimples (2008) as Billy
- Cosmic Radio (2007) as Marty
- National Lampoon's Pledge This! (2006) as Kelly
- Hot Tamale (2006) as Harland Woodriff
- Hoboken Hollow (2005) as Parker Hilton
- National Lampoon Presents Dorm Daze (2003) as Foosball
- Held for Ransom (2000) as Dexter
- Knight, John (1 March 1987). "Real life Dynasty". The Sydney Morning Herald. (Fairfax Media). Retrieved 11 October 2011.
- "David Weintraub- Biography". Yahoo!.
- "Hair, there and everywhere". Fort Worth Star-Telegram. (The McClatchy Company). 25 December 1995. Retrieved 11 October 2011.
- "Spelling enjoys role-reversal in new TV show 'Malibu Shores'". Star-News. (The New York Times Company). 20 March 1996. Retrieved 11 October 2011.
- Bobbin, Jay (5 January 1997). "Passions rise on new NBC daytime serial 'Sunset Beach'". The Buffalo News. (Berkshire Hathaway). Retrieved 11 October 2011.
- Heffernan, Virginia (30 March 2007). "Sons of Hollywood - An inside look at life in an exclusive boys’ club". The New York Times. (The New York Times Company). Retrieved 11 October 2011.
- "Inside Spelling Manor". People. April 13, 2009.
- "Life Coach in Los Angeles". Randy Spelling's official website.
- "Randy Spelling: 'I Took Paris Hilton's Virginity'". Hollywood.com. March 27, 2007.
- "I was Paris' first lover". Daily Mirror. (Trinity Mirror). 28 March 2007. Retrieved 11 October 2011.
- "Candy Spelling: 'I'm Spending Mother's Day with Tori and the Grandkids'". Mom Logic. May 2010.