From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ranga may refer to:
- Akita ranga, an 18th-century painting movement in Japan
- B. S. Ranga (born 1917), Indian photographer
- Konda Venkata Ranga Reddy (1890–1970), Indian politician who served as a former Deputy Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh; freedom fighter of the Telangana rebellion against the Nizams
- N G Ranga, Indian leader
- Ranga Ediriwickrama, Australian rules footballer
- Ranga Sohoni (1918–1993), Indian Test cricketer
- S. V. Ranga Rao (1918–1974), South Indian actor, director and producer
- Ranga Reddy district, a district in Andhra Pradesh, India; named after Konda Venkata Ranga Reddy
- Ytri Rangá and Eystri-Rangá, rivers in Iceland
- Karnataka Kranti Ranga, a regional political party in Karnataka, India
- Neo Ranga, an anime television series
- 'Ranga', an Australian term for people with orange or red hair, probably derived from a shortening of the term "Oranger"
- Red And Nearly Ginger Association, the official Ranga association in Australia
- Ranganatha, a Hindu deity
- Ranga (ship), formerly Berta de Perez, a container ship wrecked off the coast of Ireland
- The Ananga Ranga, an Indian love manual
- The Indian glassy fish (Parambassis ranga)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ranga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.