Aéroport de Rangiroa
|IATA: RGI – ICAO: NTTG|
|Elevation AMSL||2 m / 7 ft|
Rangiroa Airport is an airport on the island of Rangiroa, French Polynesia (IATA: RGI, ICAO: NTTG). The airport is located on the northwestern edge of the atoll, 5.5 km southeast of Avatoru. The airport was built in 1965. Air Tahiti has regular daily flights connecting Rangiroa to other atolls of the French Polynesia. In 2009, 84,710 passengers utilized the airport.
Airlines and destinations
|Air Tahiti||Bora Bora, Fakarava, Manihi, Mataiva, Nuku Hiva, Tahiti, Tikehau|
- La SETIL Aéroports Accessed 12 February 2010
- (RGI) Rangiroa Airport Departures, Arrivals and Information Publisher : flightstats.com Accessed 12 February 2010
- Liste des aéroports de France, parking aéroport de Rangiroa (in French) Accessed 12 February 2010
- Aéroport Polynésie Française: Rangiroa Accessed 14 February 2010
- Rangiroa Airport
- PDF). AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 18 Sep 2014. (
- Photograph of Rangiroa Airport terminal and control tower From Airliners.net. Retrieved 14 February 2010.
|This article about an Oceanian airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This French Polynesia-related geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|