From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rankoshi, Hokkaidō)
Location of Rankoshi in Hokkaido (Shiribeshi Subprefecture)
|Prefecture||Hokkaido (Shiribeshi Subprefecture)|
|• Mayor||Tomeo Miyauchi|
|• Total||449.68 km2 (173.62 sq mi)|
|• Density||12/km2 (32/sq mi)|
|Time zone||Japan Standard Time (UTC+9)|
|- Tree||Magnolia kobus|
|- Flower||Magnolia kobus|
|Address||258-5 Rankoshicho, Rankoshi, Isoya-gun, Hokkaido
- 1909 Minamishiribeshi became a Second Class Village.
- 1940 Minamishiribeshi became a First Class Village.
- 1954 Minamishiribeshi Village became Rankoshi Town.
- 1955 A part of Suttsu Town was merged into Rankoshi Town.
- High school
- Hokkaido Rankoshi High School
- Junior high school
- Rankoshi Junior High School
- Elementary school
- Rankoshi Elementary School
- Kombu Elementary School
Media related to Rankoshi, Hokkaidō at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website (Japanese)
|This Hokkaidō location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|