From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rao or RAO may refer to:
- Rao (surname), an Indian princely title cognate with raja
- Rao Bahadur, a title of honour issued during the British rule in India to individuals who had performed great service to the nation
- Rao language, a Ramu language of Papua New Guinea
- Rao (comics), a fictional star in the DC Comics Universe
People and fictional characters
- Rao (surname), an Indian surname (family name), and male given (personal) name
- Rao (Chinese surname) (Ráo), a Chinese family name
- Rao (Greyhawk), the god of peace, reason, and serenity in the Dungeons & Dragons: World of Greyhawk campaign setting
- Raoh (Raō), a major antagonist in Fist of the North Star
- Rao a priestess in the video game "Okami"
- Cramér–Rao bound, a statistical concept
- Rao–Blackwell theorem, a theorem in statistics
- Recent African Origin of modern humans, a paleoanthropological theory
- Recurrent airway obstruction (RAO), a respiratory disease in horses
- Response amplitude operator (RAO), a function relating a response to an input given the input frequency
- Råö, a locality in Sweden
- Rao's, an Italian restaurant in New York City, USA
- Rao, West Sumatra, one of the districts of West Sumatra
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.