From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Raoul is a French variant of the male given name Ralph, and is also a surname.
- Raoul Berger, American legal scholar
- Raoul Bova, Italian actor
- Radulphus Brito (Raoul le Breton, died 1320), grammarian
- See Lament for the Makaris for Roull of Corstorphin and Roull of Aberdene; fifteenth century poets
- Raoul de Godewaersvelde, French singer
- Raoul Duke, alter ego of Hunter Thompson
- Rudolph, Duke of Burgundy; also known as Raoul, Duke of Burgundy (and later king of the Franks), son of Richard of Autun
- Raoul Heertje, Dutch stand-up comedian
- Raoul Moat, English fugitive and gunman at the centre of the 2010 Northumbria Police manhunt
- Raoul of Turenne or Saint-Raoul, archbishop of Bourges, 840-866. Called Father of the fatherland
- Raoul (founder of Vaucelles Abbey) or Saint Raoul
- Raoul Wallenberg, Swedish humanitarian
- Raoul Walsh (1887–1980), film director
- Raoul Duke, a recurring character and author surrogate of writer Hunter S. Thompson
- Viscount Raoul de Chagny, character in The Phantom of the Opera
- Raoul (song), the second single by indie band The Automatic
- Raoul (EP), an EP by The Automatic
- Bushman (comics) (Raoul Bushman), a Marvel Comics character
- Raoul, alleged conspirator in the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Raoul Silva, the main antagonist in film Skyfall, played by Javier Bardem
- Raoul (Byzantine family), Byzantine aristocratic family of Norman descent
- Étienne Fiacre Louis Raoul (1815–1852), French naval surgeon and naturalist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raoul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.