Rapa Nui (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rapa Nui is the native name for Easter Island.
Rapa Nui can also refer to:
- Rapa Nui language, the indigenous language of Easter Island
- Rapa Nui mythology, the mythology of the indigenous inhabitants of Easter Island
- Rapa Nui people, the native Polynesian inhabitants of Easter Island
- Rapa Nui National Park the Chilean National Park which incorporates most of Easter Island
- Rapa-Nui (film), 1994
- Rapanui Rock, also known as Shag Rock, a sea stack near Sumner, New Zealand
- CF Rapa Nui, Chilean association football team representing Easter Island
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.