|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (August 2013)|
|Full name||Raphale Mondale Evans|
|Date of birth||7 May 1990|
|Place of birth||Manchester, England|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Current club||Stockport Sports|
|2008||→ Bradford Park Avenue (loan)||4||(0)|
|2009||→ Leigh Genesis (loan)||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12:42, 23 November 2009 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Raphale Mondale Evans (born 7 May 1990) is an English footballer who plays for Stockport Sports on a full-time basis. He previously played in the Football League for Rochdale. Evans has also played non-League football for Bradford Park Avenue, Leigh Genesis, Northwich Victoria, Salford City and most recently for Woodley Sports.
In 2009, he was jailed for violent disorder which effectively ended his playing career.
Life and career
Evans was born in Manchester. Described as "physically robust and commanding in the air", he began his football career in Rochdale's youth system. After captaining the youth team and playing for the reserves, he made his first-team debut at the end of the 2007–08 season, playing the whole of a 1–1 draw at home to Shrewsbury Town on 3 May 2008. He signed a 12-month professional contract before the 2008–09 season, and in October 2008 joined Bradford Park Avenue on a month's loan to gain experience; he made three starts and one substitute appearance. In March 2009, with limited opportunity for first-team football with Rochdale, he joined Leigh Genesis for a month's loan, but played only once for the club. His contract with Rochdale expired at the end of the season and was not renewed
Evans resumed his football career in January 2011 with Northern Premier League Premier Division club Northwich Victoria, initially on non-contract terms. He signed a new contract with the club for the 2011–12 season. In October 2011 he joined Salford City, and in February 2012 he moved to Woodley Sports.
- "Man jailed over doorman killing". BBC News. 30 October 2009. Retrieved 23 November 2009.
- Simpson, Andrew. "Squad Profiles". Northwich Victoria F.C. Retrieved 30 July 2011.
- "Official statement regarding Raphale Evans". Rochdale A.F.C. 28 April 2009. Retrieved 23 November 2009.
- "Rochdale vs Shrewsbury". Rochdale A.F.C. 3 May 2008. Retrieved 30 July 2011.
- "Pair allowed out". Rochdale A.F.C. 11 October 2008. Retrieved 23 November 2009.
- Whiting, Ian (8 May 2009). "Sinnott steadies Avenue ship". Telegraph & Argus (Bradford). Retrieved 23 November 2009.
- "Raphale allowed out". Rochdale A.F.C. 23 March 2009. Retrieved 23 November 2009.
- "Raphale Evans". Leigh Genesis Supporters' Association. Retrieved 23 November 2009.
- Simpson, Andrew (1 February 2011). "Northwich Victoria seek a place in the quarter finals at Newcastle Town". Northwich Guardian. Retrieved 30 July 2011.
- Simpson, Andrew (25 May 2011). "Northwich owner Jim Rushe puts faith in manager Andy Preece". Northwich Guardian. Retrieved 30 July 2011.
- Dudley, Jason (9 October 2011). "Match preview – Burscough vs Northwich Victoria". Northwich Victoria F.C. Retrieved 13 June 2012.
- "Jamie's magic scorcher seals points". Salford City F.C. 18 February 2012. Retrieved 13 June 2012.
- "Three Sign Full-Time Deals With Sports". Pitchero Non-League Daily. 10 July 2012. Retrieved 10 July 2012.