From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rapid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A rapid is a section of a river with turbulent water flow.
Rapid may also refer to:
- Rapid City, South Dakota, a city in Pennington County, South Dakota, USA
- Rapid Lake, Quebec, a First Nations reserve in Canada
- FC Rapid Bucureşti, a Romanian football club
- SK Rapid Wien, an Austrian football team
- FC Rapid Ghidighici, a Moldova Republic football club
- FK Rapid Bratislava, a Slovak football club
- Colorado Rapids, a United States football club
- SK Rapid, a Norwegian football club
- Rapid transit, a transport system
- RTA Rapid Transit, a rapid transit and light rail system in Cleveland, Ohio
- The Rapid, the transit service of the Greater Grand Rapids, Michigan area
- Škoda Rapid, several cars built by Škoda Auto
- RAPID (programming language), a programming language used to control ABB industrial robots
- Rapid application development, or RAD, a software development process
- Rapid, an Agfa cartridge for 35 mm film
- Rapid chess
- Rural Address Property IDentification
- Rapid, an office product company owned by Esselte
- Società Torinese Automobili Rapid (S.T.A.R.) Italian car manufacturer of 1904-1921. Models also known by the trademark name - 'Rapid'.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.