From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rapido may refer to:
- Rapido (train), former name of the railroad services in Ontario and Quebec, Canada
- Rapido (river), a river in Italy
- Arnold Rapido, a brand of model railway equipment manufactured by Arnold (models)
- Peugeot Rapido, a scooter built by Peugeot
- Optare Rapido, a wheelchair-accessible minicoach manufactured by Ferqui for Optare
- Rapido (Transformers), a Transformer toy, one of the Generation 2 Autobots
- Rapido, Canadian name for Windcharger, one of the original Transformers toys
- Spanish cruiser Rapido (1889), an auxiliary cruiser that served in the Spanish-American War
- Rapido (TV series), a music TV programme presented by Antoine de Caunes
- Ratz (TV series), originally titled Rapido, a joint French and Canadian animated series, also the name of one of the two main characters
- Rapido (brand), South Korean fashion and sports wear brand by Samsung C&T Corporation
- Rapido Trimarans, a trimaran sailboat manufacturer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rapido.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.