From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rappahannock may mean:
- Battle of Rappahannock Station I, a battle in the American Civil War
- Battle of Rappahannock Station II, a battle in the American Civil War
- Rappahannock Tribe, a native American tribe in what is now Virginia
- Rappahannock River, a river in eastern Virginia
- Rappahannock River, New Zealand, a river in the Tasman Region of New Zealand
- Rappahannock County, Virginia
- CSS Rappahannock, a Confederate Army ship in service from 1864 to 1865
- Rappahannock, a huge three-masted wooden down easter (wooden tall ships of Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island, at sea from 1869 to 1929) of 3,054 tons, built and owned by Arthur Sewall & Co., in service from 1889-1891
- USS Rappahannock (ID-1854 and AF-6), a United States Navy animal transport and store ship in commission from 1917 to 1924
- USNS Rappahannock (T-AO-204), a United States Navy fleet replenishment oiler in Military Sealift Command service since 1995
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rappahannock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.