From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rare in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rare may refer to:
- Rare (band), a band from Northern Ireland
- Rare (Serbian band), a Serbian alternative rock band from Belgrade
- Rare (Asia album), an album by the progressive rock band Asia
- Rare (David Bowie album), a compilation album by David Bowie
- Rare, Vol. 1, the first of two B-side compilation albums by Ultravox
- Rare, Vol. 2, the second of two B-side compilation albums by Ultravox
- Rare, a 2012 documentary about the rare disease Hermansky-Pudlak syndrome and the search for a treatment.
- Rare Ltd., a British video game development studio
- Réseaux Associés pour la Recherche Européenne, a computer networking organisation known since 1994 as TERENA
- The Rare Charitable Research Reserve in Cambridge, Ontario
- Rare species, a conservation category in biology designating the scarcity of an organism and implying a threat to its viability
- Ram Air Rocket Engine, a U.S. Navy program of the 1950s
- Ronne Antarctic Research Expedition
- Rare, a particular temperature of meat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.