From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rashidi may refer to:
- Ahmed Rashidi, Moroccan extrajudicial prisoner of the United States
- Ali Muhammad Rashidi, Pakistani politician
- Davoud Rashidi, Iranian actor
- Rouzbeh Rashidi, Iranian avant-garde filmmaker
- Runoko Rashidi, American historian
- Badi' ud-Din Shah al-Rashidi, Pakistani cleric
- Seif Rashidi, Tanzanian politician
- Rashidi, Iran, a village in Lorestan Province
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rashidi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.