From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rashomon Gate)
Rashomon, Rashōmon or Rajōmon may refer to:
- Rajōmon can refer to either of two city gates, one in Nara and the other in Kyoto. Kurosawa's Rashomon is named after the Kyoto gate.
- Rashōmon (stalactite) (ja) a cave feature in Niimi
- Rashōmon (1911 film) - featuring Matsunosuke Onoe, one of nearly 1,000 films this actor made in 3 years
- Rashomon (film), a 1950 Japanese film directed by Akira Kurosawa, based on two stories by Akutagawa
- Rashomon (album), an album by Taiwanese singer Show Luo in 2010
- Rashōmon (Ningen Isu album) (ja) album by the Japanese heavy metal band Ningen Isu (The Human Chairs)
- Rashōmon (Noh play) (c.1420), a famous Noh play about a man ascending the gate to find a demon
- Rashomon (play), a 1959 English-language play written by Fay Kanin and Michael Kanin, based on the film.
- Rashomon (Thai play) a 1973 Thai-language play composed by the famous Thai writer and politician Kukrit Pramoj, based on Kurosawa's film
- Rashomon (opera), a 1996 English-language chamber opera by Argentine composer Alejandro Viñao, based on Kurosawa's film
- "Rashōmon" (short story), a short story by Ryūnosuke Akutagawa first published in 1915
- Rashomon Gate: A Mystery of Ancient Japan, a 2002 novel written by I. J. Parker
- Police Station Rashōmon (ja) manga by Masao Yajima and Akira Nakayama, and then a TV drama based on it
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rashomon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.