Rasmus Kofoed (born 1974) is a Danish chef and restaurateur who won the gold medal at the 2011 Bocuse d'Or, after previously taking the bronze medal in 2005 and the silver medal in 2007 in the same competition. He is the head chef and co-owner of Geranium, a restaurant in Copenhagen.
Rasmus Kofoed received his training at Hotel D’Angleterre on Kongens Nytorv in Copenhagen and afterwards worked at the two-Michelin-star restaurant Scholteshof in Belgium. On his return to Copenhagen, he served as head chef at various top restaurants before opening his first restaurant, Geranium (one Michelin Star Awarded in 2012, two in 2013) in Rosenborg Gardens, together with Søren Ledet. Shortly after, the restaurant received a star in the Michelin Guide but faced closure after the bankruptcy of an investor in 2009.  In 2010 the restaurant re-opened in one of the office towers of Parken Stadium, a football stadium in the Indre Østerbro (Inner Østerbro) district of Copenhagen, Denmark.
In 2007, he served as the captain of the Danish national chef team at the Bocuse d'Or. While some controversy surrounded the Bocuse d'Or victory of French chef Fabrice Desvignes, Kofoed made no official complaint. Desvignes became the subject of controversy, allegedly cheating by smuggling precooked ingredients into the final.  The events became the subject of the 2008 book Infernoet i Lyon.
In October 2009, Kofoed was the Danish selection for representation at the 2011 Bocuse d'Or, becoming the first person to participate in the competition three times. At the time, he stated his ambition was "to bring home the one statue I'm missing," which he did in the January 2011 finals. This gold medal prize followed his victory in the 2010 Bocuse d'Or Europe.
- Bronze medal, 2005 Bocuse d'Or
- Silver medal, 2007 Bocuse d'Or
- Gold medal, 2010 Bocuse d'Or Europe.
- Gold medal, 2011 Bocuse d'Or
- Holbøll, Pernille, Ekstrabladet (January 26, 2011). "Danmark har verdens bedste kok" (Danish).
- JydskeVestkysten (January 26, 2011). "Rasmus Kofoed er verdens bedste kok" (Danish).
- Nielsen, Gert C.; Frank, Søren. Berlingske Tidende (January 25, 2007). "Sølv til Danmark ved kokke-VM" (Danish).
- Skarum, Sarah, Alt om København (June 30, 2009). Geranium lukker (Danish)
- Bjørn, Else, Alt om København (January 2007). "Else Bjørns noter og nyt fra januar 2007". Aok.dk (Danish).
- Lützen, Maria; Pedersen, Morten. Metro International (December 12, 2008). "Når 10 kokke er samlet, må de da kaste knive" (Danish)
- Aabo, Birgitte, Politiken (November 16, 2008). "Grød er blevet en trendy spise" Politiken.dk. (Danish).
- Bremner, Charles. Tourres, Marie. The Times (January 29, 2007). "We were whipped by cheat chef, said the losing cooks".
- Winther, Anne, Avisen.dk. (December 12, 2007). "Snyd i verdens største kokkekonkurrence" (Danish).
- Fiskå, Borghild, Aftenbladet (April 22, 2008). "The decision is Stavanger" (Norwegian).
- Bjørn, Else, Alt om København (Oktober 19, 2009). "Rasmus Kofoed går efter guldet" (Danish).
- Politiken (June 8, 2010). Stjernekokke kroner dansk europamester (Danish)